Vita Anke Eva Krüger
I was born in Germany on September, 4th, 1959, grew up in Morocco, Iraq and different cities in Germany.
After I had studied Sports and German in order to become a teacher, I decided to train dancing for two years, before I took a job in a music library at an international Radio Station for five years.
As I preferred to work self-employed I found myself becoming a financial advisor , owning a company with two men for 25 years, until 2015.
In 2001, I got in touch with the field via the first family constellation of my life, this did impress me by the consequences which showed up a few weeks later, but I wasn’t interested in working deeper with the field yet.
- In 2008, right after my father had died, I experienced the first Dialogue WITH the morphic field, as I named it later, and knew immediately, that I had to learn this technique. So I did. I loved it and I had loads of questions, as I had to sort out the relationships with my family, with men, with the partners I used to work with, with myself and the universe.
- And I got clear, unexpected, and very helpful answers, as never before in my life. Afterwards I started offering that special dialogue to every person I was talking to and who was open, because I wanted to practice.
- In 2011, I met the field again, joining a rather academical seminar in a circle of physicians about Mental Healing – Healing Hands. I kept smiling in those months, because I didn’t need any more theory or proof – I already knew, that the field does exist, and how to connect with it…
- In 2013, I gave my first speech about the Dialogue WITH the morphic field, which gave me the confirmation to be on the right path, and clients started consulting me.
- In 2015 I found out that I do belong to that group of 20 % “highly sensitive persons” in the world, which felt like an illumination and relief at the same time.
- In 2016, working with the dialogue finally turned out to become my main occupation.
- I started offering seminars for people who like to learn how to moderate a dialogue with the morphic field
- published the first articles in German spiritual magazines about this wonderful technique and in order to honour Rupert Sheldrake, who’s probably the one who’s been doing the most intense research on morphic resonance;
….to be continued !